Applications & Forms

Updated: 02/2021


Culinary Water Share Purchase Terms & Application :: 2020
Notice: Property owners of parcels existing prior to January 1, 2016 that do not own a culinary water share attached to the proposed build parcel shall: (1) purchase one water share [allocated by the Association] to the proposed build parcel; and (2) complete all LDWA construction requirements prior to beginning excavation, digging, footer installation, or any other building related construction. If the requirements are not satisfied, culinary water service to the parcel shall not be guaranteed. This requirement is in addition to Town of Leeds requirements.

Meter Rental for Fire Hydrant Application

Meter Rental for Construction Outside of Leeds Town Service Area

2020 Meter Install New Construction Application


DEQ Back-Flow Assembly Test Report Form

Approved Back-Flow Technicians, Utah